Monday, January 28, 2008

Scotch Reviews: Glenlivet 12 yrs


I got this bottle of Glenlivet single malt Scotch from Sherry as my Christmas gift in 2007. I got to tell you, Sherry: this is the best reward for me cause I have already quitted smoking.

Well, well, well! Take a look at this bottle. Does it look like a teenaged girl who lives in your near neighborhood? Oh! Yeah!..... Exactly. The floral and fruity aromas really bathed me in an exquisite delicacy of summer-like fragrances. It's so vigorous, so sunshiny, and yet so violent…Remember what's the opposite side of the extreme? …A drastic storm, maybe.

She's too young. I may say the enticing vanilla notes and nutty hints are hardly being sensed owing to her intense emotional changes…..SPICY. I was once hurt in the very beginning…a tender bite without a touch of bitterness. It was deep and painful, but couldn't stop me from feeling the thrill again and again.

How can I ever forget about her?! I still seem to feel her kiss in the breeze of mid-summer night. ….. Even though snow flakes were falling on my window.

4 comments:

Yoshiki said...

Do not fotget to give expresso a compliment. She is gonna cry, otherwise!! haha

「不為無益之事,何以悦有涯之生」 said...

I know! Ha! I am waiting for my camera though! I will take a nice picture of her first...(I mean the espresso machine.)

And by the way, I name her: Monica.^_^

diby said...

Look at you 2, you're only talking about females...

「不為無益之事,何以悦有涯之生」 said...

What are you talking about? We are talking about the espresso machine I just bought. And I named the "machine" -- Monica. hahahaha

Morning Breakfast in Mid-Autumn Festival

I haven’t been able to watch TV on a regular basis for a long time/or since I was in the U.S. This has formed my habit of not watching cabl...