Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Missouri Corn Cob Pipe

I've quit smoking for almost two years…(Well, I don't remember if it really lasts this long!) Anyway, I do not smoke normal cigarettes any more. Last week, however, I smoked again because I found an interesting something: Missouri Corn Cob Pipe.


Take a look at this little cute pipe. It's probably not a big deal for Americans, but it sure interests foreigners like me. ^_^

(Just like some Americans may think it cool to tattoo Chinese characters on the arms.)

At the bottom of the bowl, there's a sticker indicating its origin and manufacturer. I've never seen this when I started to smoke pipe in Taiwan. Well, I'll definitely buy a brand new one, bring it back to Taiwan, and make it as one of my pipe collections. It may not be as subtle and delicate as briar pipes, but it surely represents the old American pipe smoking tradition.

I was smoking this corn cob pipe in Hawthorn Park while fishing with Anchang. The tobacco was Prince Albert's Cherry Vanilla. To be honest, I may not criticize its flavor & taste since $3.29 USD a pouch is already cheap enough. But I could not help but keep missing Mac Baren Vanilla cream and Stanwell vanilla tobacco.


(By the way, Anchang and I got "COUNTLESS" fish that day. ^_^)

No comments:

Morning Breakfast in Mid-Autumn Festival

I haven’t been able to watch TV on a regular basis for a long time/or since I was in the U.S. This has formed my habit of not watching cabl...