Sunday, March 9, 2008

Reserve A Breakfast Talk 13 hours Later

What is the farthest distance you can talk to a person?
Who talks and listens to you during breakfast every morning?
When was the last time you felt being loved and cared by someone in your mind?

Well, first of all, I don't know the exact number of mileage. It takes a trip on an airplane for more than 20 hours any way.
Second of all, I always feel talking to "her" during my breakfast every morning…though she lives in Taipei whose time zone is 13-hour different from mine!!!
Thirdly, I am not sure I once felt being loved or cared…but I am so sure that I feel she is always there with me … ALL THE TIME!!!

When she told me that she was getting married, I felt like a father, wondering if the lucky guy was really "qualified"!
When she got married, I hated myself being stuck in the US and failing to see the most beautiful bride in the world!
When she said "the platform" is a place where she can feel me being with her, I went back to her words and read line by line, again and again.

Every morning, I make myself a cup of coffee, do some casual reading online, and pay a visit to her "platform." It seems like a breakfast talk with your family before going to work.

I can not help but wonder why people sometimes ignore the advantages of these daily talks with their family. Maybe there is no such a "distance" that makes them feel the desperate necessity to talk to each other. Gee, what's in their mind? Having a meeting with boss or clients? Buying another LV purse or Lexus car?

~Life should be wasted in wonderful things~…the words I got from a commercial (though I forgot what the commercial was about).

So what are those wonderful things? Well, I guess they depend on what you treasure…in your "value system." Have you ever heard about French people? They seem to always delay things, indulge themselves in pleasure, and live a very casual life. From a perspective of an industrial society, French people are not productive and efficiency. However, they may be the people who know how to enjoy life best. Why hurries? They'd rather spend 30 minutes enjoying a cup of café au lait beside riverbank than rush in and out of Starbucks. Hahahaha…I start to like this life attitude actually. This is why I spend time "talking" to her every morning…with music and coffee!!!

You are having a nice dream, aren't you? My dear…
May you and he have all the happiness and love in God's hands!

No comments:

Morning Breakfast in Mid-Autumn Festival

I haven’t been able to watch TV on a regular basis for a long time/or since I was in the U.S. This has formed my habit of not watching cabl...