Monday, March 3, 2008

Damn Pimple

Notice the giant pimple around my upper lip!? Damn…it hurts. Sometimes I really wonder why a 31 year-old man like me still have pimples coming out from his face! I mean I am old enough…shouldn't it be the "feature" of teenagers? Well, it doesn't sound like I am still in my twenties or something, does it!? Besides, I wash my face every day, put lotion on, and even do extra cleaning every week! Shouldn't those be enough for face-care…for a "man"? What!? Or should I put moisture mask on my face every night before bed time? Ahhhhhh..., come……………on!!! What's next? I should probably play Britney Spears' songs and put cucumber slices on my eyes?????
Some said that pimples are symbols that represent potential problems of your health. Maybe I've got a few digestion problems these days. I know it. It's all about my toothache. I have been using only right side of my teeth for the past few days. Sometimes, I could not really chew well. Maybe that's the problem. Ahhhhhhh…I really want to go back Taiwan right away.











Night, March second, 2008: after two-hour work out and five-hour statistics studies--tired, thirsty (for sake), a little bit sleepy, not happy with the pimple!!!

No comments:

Morning Breakfast in Mid-Autumn Festival

I haven’t been able to watch TV on a regular basis for a long time/or since I was in the U.S. This has formed my habit of not watching cabl...