Friday, March 28, 2008

J & B Blended Scotch

Justerini & Brooks blended scotch

If I remember correctly, I had this bottle in winter, 2004, in Taiwan. It was my beginner-level whisky, which can be categorized as the same level as Suntory whisky. But the difference is that Suntory is more mild and smooth, making peace with your tongue and nose. J & B is more like a young guy…always listen to rock & roll and like spicy food.

Maybe it's just because of the unique climate pattern in Scotland, I can taste the salty touch of J & B. Have you ever eaten pears or any kind of fruit with Chinese plum powder? The sweetness and sourness of the fruit will be blended by the plum flavor, and that makes a great combo. I think that's the spirit I can get from J & B.

Well, I know! I need to control the amount of whisky I drink every day. It's just I really had a hard time falling asleep this week.

I pray to God…please give me strength and wisdom to deal with all the difficulties in my life. I am pretty lost right now since I may not remember to forgive, to be considerate, and to give love. Give me some clues, please. And I will follow and learn.
Thank you…!!!

2 comments:

Yoshiki said...

Since when did you start to believe in God?? Do not pray for your convinience!!haha I remember one guy saying that he prays before a exam... If it works like that, let me know. I would do, too!! jijiji

「不為無益之事,何以悦有涯之生」 said...

Hahahahaha...Or...maybe I should say that I pray to Buddah!!!
Well, it does not matter. Some says that Buddah and God are both imaginary figures. We are praying to them just like we are talking to ourselves!!!^_^

Morning Breakfast in Mid-Autumn Festival

I haven’t been able to watch TV on a regular basis for a long time/or since I was in the U.S. This has formed my habit of not watching cabl...