Monday, August 17, 2009

Sugar Creek 『Brownies』

Connie : Go Everywhere

Take a look at this fat brownie….it's a small mouth bass!

That's right! I got this beauty under the bridge behind me.

I was so excited…that I've got no words to describe my happiness. This is my first small mouth bass and it has 37 centimeters.

This small mouth bass lives in Sugar creek. Probably she has never been caught. Look at her fat and perfect body….definitely more pretty than large mouth bass. Moreover, smallies fight till the last minute which gives fishermen unforgettable "pulling."

Rod: Daiwa 6.6' medium light

Setting: Drop shot

Lure: Jackall Flick Shake 4.8" worm (red flakes)

The left one is caught by Yoshiki! He got it in the first 10 minutes. We released them in a tiny pond under a tree before we were done with the fishing there.

After taking the pictures, we reluctantly release them in the creek. Hope they grow bigger and we may see them again next time!

No comments:

Morning Breakfast in Mid-Autumn Festival

I haven’t been able to watch TV on a regular basis for a long time/or since I was in the U.S. This has formed my habit of not watching cabl...