Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lab Administrator


Yeah, I come back to work in the language lab. Now I am in charge of this technology classroom. Well, what’s the title…?! Oh, they call me Lab Administrator (quoted from http://www1.indstate.edu/lll/faculty_staff.html).
Sounds cool, doesn’t it? But basically, I sit there and do my homework all the time. There is not much stuff to be taken care of in this lab.
The hardware and software of the computers in the lab have been updated this semester. Finally, we have Office 2007 version installed in the computers…
God bless us!
Somehow I still feel a little bit lonely here. Two years ago, when Tama, Sherry, Sean, and Yoshiki were all employees here, we had a nice time working together. I missed the time we went to the German Beer festival at the end of the semester. It was the “friendship” that made me active and energetic.
PS: The logo above belongs to LLL Department, Indiana State University.
http://www1.indstate.edu/lll/

No comments:

Morning Breakfast in Mid-Autumn Festival

I haven’t been able to watch TV on a regular basis for a long time/or since I was in the U.S. This has formed my habit of not watching cabl...