Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oral-B Triumph Professional Dental-Care

To be honest, I was not a big fan of power toothbrush before. I am the guy who always believe in hand-power. Well, admit it! Things with a "hand-made" title usually cost more than other stuff from industrial lines.

However, I surrendered to modern technology this time, especially after spending USD $126 just to temporarily stop the toothache. Bruce Anshutz, my doctor, told me to take good care of that cavity. If I am lucky, I may be able to "survive" till I go back to Taiwan and fix the tooth. Right now, he just helped me to segregate the nerve and outer influence "temporarily." Eventually, I will need to have a root canal treatment in Taiwan, which is going to cost me less money than here in the US.

So, here we go. I got a power toothbrush, which by the way, was suggested by Bruce and Nathan. This fancy little thing cost me USD$88.21, including shipping. Compared with the price I can get in Taiwan, I really got a pretty good deal.

I have used it for several days this week. In the beginning, it has kind of funny touch on my teeth and gums. But very soon, I get used to its vibration and start to enjoy the brushing process.

I guess this is a good investment. Hope I won’t be getting another toothache again.

2 comments:

Yoshiki said...

Then, I will try my best to prove how wonderful maual could be!! haha.

「不為無益之事,何以悦有涯之生」 said...

I will cross my fingers for you...^_^

Morning Breakfast in Mid-Autumn Festival

I haven’t been able to watch TV on a regular basis for a long time/or since I was in the U.S. This has formed my habit of not watching cabl...