Monday, February 25, 2008

Cuisipro Tamper for Monica

Since Monica has been complaining about the "temporary" tamper, I bought a new one for her from Cuisipro. See this cute little sucker!!! It cost me 11.66. Well, what can I say. Sometimes we have to spend some money…just to get her out of our back, don't we? Hahahaha…

The short handle is very easy to hold in hand, and not slippery. But the stainless steel part is little too smooth…Or maybe it's because of the coffee powder. The Colombia powder I bought in Walmart is not fine enough for espresso. Next time, I need to buy better ground coffee in Starbucks.

Talking about coffee, I seldom see Lavazza coffee in the US, not even in coffee shops. Well, is it because the coffee market of US has already been monopolized by Starbucks. When I was in Taiwan, I did not like to go to Starbucks. The coffee there was more expensive. The clerks there were sometimes very arrogant. So why spent extra money and bought a cup of crap? Just because it's a chain coffee shop from "big US" does not mean that its coffee is the world's best.

So…welcome to Frankbucks. You choose your favorite coffee bean. You add your favorite kind of milk. (I use Lactose free milk…so you'll never be worried about digestion problems.) And the most important of all, it doesn’t cost you a penny if you are one of Frank's friends.

When AnChang, Yoshiki, and I did window "browsing" in a mall (Indy), we stopped at an Italian cheese store where various coffee beans were displayed. Yoshiki was a little excited about those coffee beans. Look at his face…he seemed like to take all the beans home.

Calm down, buddy! You are getting a little high there!!! Hahahaha...

Thank God…AnChang and I did not have to drag him out of the store!!!

1 comment:

Yoshiki said...

Hahaha, Thank you for a nice voice!!

I WAS getting high here and starting to feel better.

NO, Thank Coffe beans that I did not get too high so that you did not have to drag me out!!haha

By the way, I hope you get less complaints from Monican now!!

It was a fun day yesterday. We got to do this more, forgetting that we are phD students...

Morning Breakfast in Mid-Autumn Festival

I haven’t been able to watch TV on a regular basis for a long time/or since I was in the U.S. This has formed my habit of not watching cabl...