Friday, October 24, 2008

My First Sunfish-Redear

Well, well, well…what is this little sucker? It's a kind of sunfish--redear. Today I used double-rig drop shotting…hahahahaha…
Yoshiki said it's kind of a "greedy" rigging set. What the heck…!

As long as it catches fish, it's a good rigging set.

I know…Yoshiki's bass was bigger than my redear. But I was still very excited about catching different kinds of fishes…hahahaha!!!

Hey…Hey…! Wasn't it kind of too easy to catch a bass?

See………..I got another one! Call me "bass pro."

2 comments:

Yoshiki said...

Frank,

To be a bass pro, you need to catch big ones, and you seem to have forgotten the fact that the first three biggest ones were caught by me Yoshiki Hasegawa!!jijiji at three different lakes, which shows a ability to catch big ones no matter where I am. I am more than happe to be challenged!! jijiji

「不為無益之事,何以悦有涯之生」 said...

Yeah, right! Bring it on! hahahahaha.....!!!

Morning Breakfast in Mid-Autumn Festival

I haven’t been able to watch TV on a regular basis for a long time/or since I was in the U.S. This has formed my habit of not watching cabl...